Mumbles Pier

Mumbles Pier & Lifeboat Station
The Mumbles Pier was opened on the 10th May 1898, and included a Pier Terminus for the famous Mumbles Train. Today, the Pier It is a family run business and is one of very few privately owned piers left in Britain. The Pier complex includes, a cafe, restaurant, amusement arcade, gallery, souvenir shop and fishing tackle shop. 

This is one of the few remaining iron piers in Wales and is Grade II listed. The Pier is 835ft long and is home to the new Mumbles Lifeboat Station. Half way along the pier there is a bridge to the red roofed original Lifeboat Station, but this is no longer in use. The pier is currently half way through a multi-million pound renovation scheme.

Access to the Pier is Free. There is local parking that is chargeable, but the there is refund scheme when you use the cafe and restaurant.
There is also small Public Pay & Display car park immediately above the Pier and adjacent to this,  the much larger Bracelet Bay carpark, again this is PAY & Display. It is a 5 minute walk from Bracelet Bay to the Pier.

Alternatively, those wanting a stroll will often park at Knab Rock or even the village of Mumbles and then walk out to the pier.